River trekking – Neda
- Platania – Messinia
- From €45,-
Neda is one of the few rivers in Greece with a female name. The name comes from the nymph Neda, one of the three nymphs that took care of the newborn Zeus. Neda springs from Mount Lykaio and on its way to the Ionian Sea, it defines the borders of Ilia and Messinia. The landscapes we’ll see are simply stunning. Waterfalls, natural tunnels, dense vegetation, all make up a beautiful scenery. At the same time swimming at the base of waterfalls, diving from the rocks and climbing from fixed ropes make this excursion very playful and surely ideal for hot days. Note that Neda’s water is not particularly cold, so staying in the water is not unpleasant.
Duration: 4 hours
Saison: Middle May – middle October
Offers of activities:
- 2 days river trekking with wildlife camping
From €45,- depending on the number of participants, activity, duration and transfer.
What should I bring with me?
- Shoes suitable for the hike. Only closed shoes and a second pair to change
- The hike is done only by wearing swimwear and shoes
- Clothing to change
- Sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses
- Good mood, basic physical conditions.