Hiking at mount Artemisio
- Argolis – Mount Artemisio
- 1,5h – 7h
- From €30,-
Offers of activities:
- Easy hike suitable for active families
- Climb to the summit for experienced hikers
Mount Artemisio is located at the borders of Argolis and Arcadia. Its pointed peak, at an altitude of 1772 m (5813 ft), is a landmark for those who cross the Peloponnese. The climb to the top offers a spectacular view of the Argolic Gulf and the mountains of Arcadia.
Summit ascent: Duration: 3 to 7 hours (depending on where we start the hike)
Difficulty: Medium – difficult
Saison: April – November. Price: From €45,-
Easy hike: Duration: 1,5 hours Difficulty: Easy Saison: April – November. Price: From € 30,-
The price depends on the number of participants, activity, duration and transfer.
What do I have to bring?
- Shoes suitable for the hike
- Suitable clothing depending on weather conditions and season (change of clothes)
- Sunscreen (sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses)
- Backpack with snacks and min 1,5L water
- Good mood