Hiking from Nafplio to Tolo
- Nafplio – Tolo
- From €15,-
An easy hike from the old city of Nafplio to the coastal village Tolo. We will walk through Nafplio’s unknown alleyways and after the paths and streets we’ll go to the monastery of Agia Moni (Holy Monastery). From there on we will cross orchards and olive groves while overlooking Tolo, with a panoramic view of the sea and its islands. A final downhill will take us to Tolo where we can have a refreshing swim in the sea. The hike can be started from a different point and can be done in 2,5 hours. Please ask
It is possible to mix some of these activities. Let’s plan your personal adventure together!
Difficulty: Easy – Medium light
Saison: January – June and September – January.
From € 15, – depending on the number of participants, activity, duration and transfer.
What do I have to bring?
- Shoes suitable for the hike
- Suitable clothing depending on weather conditions and season (change of clothes)
- Sunscreen (sunscreen, sunhat, sunglasses)
- Backpack with snacks and min 1L water
- Good mood
Offers of activities.
- Guided climbing tours in Nafplio and surroundings.
- River trekking
- Yoga in Nafplio
- Holistic therapies